Friday, December 4, 2009

Discontent...


When I feel discontent,
I won't give you the cold treatment
simply because you don't deserve it.



I won't keep it to myself.
I'll tell you what's the real deal.



I won't overanalyze things.



I know I am not being paranoid
when I let you in on what I feel.
I am not being demanding
nor clingy when I do so.



I'd rather let you know
than to pretend that things
are going as it should be.



You might notice my coldness
if I hold it all in
And that is unfair to you.



We are in this together.
What we have is borne out of love
and me saying this discontent
is my way of telling you
that I care for what we have.



After all, we are in this
because we want to be happy.




Me telling you this might be a wake-up call
yet I am not afraid to let you know.
Because there's one thing I am sure of.


There's so much more love you can give...



"If you want more love, why don't you say so?" - Heartbreak Warfare (John Mayer)

No comments:

Post a Comment