Friday, December 4, 2009

Waiting...


Perhaps, the most paralyzing fear one could ever get into is to have nothing left to do but wait. There's just too much uncertainty in such and it is depressing once the odds are revealed that you have been waiting for nothing all along.


Waiting can unleash hope in us yet it can ignite impatience in us too. To be very cryptic yet real about it, it's a double-edged sword that would leave one bleeding if we're not too careful.



I sit here in the corner of nothingness, waiting for your return. Some have been blunt in telling me that my greatest of aspirations of you coming back is one hopeless case. I don't care.


I continue to bask in that glimmer of a chance.



The sun is setting and I'll keep the light on when darkness takes over.


I am not losing hope. This is not a case of unrequited love and broken promises.



Please, let me believe in love once more...


No comments:

Post a Comment