Friday, December 4, 2009

Redundancy...


I don't want to write about redundancy even if my life has been succumbing to such lately.


Somehow, I want to experience that takeoff. I need something to shake me off from the monotony that has been keeping me in chains for the past months or so.


I long to blog about new adventures. I long to experience the thrills of trying out new things. Yet, it all comes to this.


I am stuck on the same routine even if I detest the idea of being a creature of habit.



Life, please allow me to experience something



Random...


Out of the blue...


Unexpected...


Exciting...


Goosebump-inducing...



Allow me to experience something



Imaginative


Creative


Yet real...



I will break free slowly and when I do, I'll bask in its warm glow for as long as I could...

No comments:

Post a Comment