Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Grown-up Christmas List

The Holidays are just around the corner and everyone of my Facebook friends have started posting photo albums of what their wishes are for the upcoming season. I might as well do the same...here in my blog.
Let's take this however at face value, folks. This is a wishlist and some of what's on my wishlist might remain wishes this year. That's really just how the cookie crumbles. Anyway, there's still next year. :-)
Here goes.
Every episode of Ugly Betty has never disappointed in providing the laughs, and the inspiration. It would be nice to have the DVD of the 3 seasons handy when you're in the mood for reruns instead of having to watch them online.

Next on the list are approved vacation leaves. This reminds me to file them now. I have heard of vacation leaves that never got approved because they were never filed in the first place. :-p

An IPHONE! It's like your reliable mobile phone and IPOD in one gadget. This is definitely a must-have. I am really contemplating if I'm going to buy one as a gift to myself for Christmas.


A reliable digital camera to capture the moments. My blogs would definitely be more interesting if I have this instead of just relying on my camera phone.



I miss mom, dad, and my siblings in Davao. It would be totally delightful to be home even for just a few days this Christmas.



Durable and reliable headphones for my IPOD! I have no luck when it comes to earphones. I always had to buy new ones every 3 months.




The green and blue colors are on blissful orgy in this jacket. I am an Adidas fan!


Last year, I remember splurging a portion of my 13th-month pay for some white-colored Adidas shoes which up until now remains to be my favorite from amongst my shoe collection. Time for a new favorite, baby!. I think I'm drawn to this black and orange one.
Someone as arresting as this Asian star!


And lastly, world peace.
If ever just one of my wishes are to come true, let it be this. This is not one futile wish as I will start propagating peace within me.
A man as scorching-hot as the one in the pic posted above is a close second to those wishes I'd wish to come true if only one would. :-)



HAPPY HOLIDAYS, EVERYONE! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment