Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Goodbye 2009... Hello 2010




2009, i can sum you up in two words; trying times. You weren't entirely a bad year but there were a few times I second-guessed. I also had my share of decisions that never really turned out to be sound after all. Still, i refused to wallow in regret.




2009, you made me realize that I should stand by my decisions and make it work!




2010, you are just a hearbeat away. I want to embrace you with high hopes. I fervently hope that I would be in the pink of health and have moments of clarity when I most need it.




2010, when you take over, I want to take more risks and decide on things that could change my life forever. I'll be more vocal on things that I feel so strongly about and to not wallow in regret knowing that I took the plunge and gave my 100%.




Lastly, I would be more open towards the mistakes that I might commit along the way and learn from them so they can inspire me to do things better the next time.




Happy New Year, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment