Thursday, December 10, 2009

Good times!



I am so in love with the 2010 Starbuck's Planner. The past few days had me on frequent trips to the said coffee and pastry shop to complete what's required. Today marks the culmination as I finally got my very own.


I am itching to have my to-dos scribbled in the posh planner. Life has so far been not that messy. I feel however that this planner might help me be more on top of things.


I detest being caught offguard and be cramming for deadlines. I hate being caught in a daze of confusion, unable to make heads or tails of the situations I face. The planner can help straighten things out. Still, it's up to me to really make it work. What good would those scribbles be if I don't make that effort to accomplish/act on them?


Anyway, I would probably be on hibernation temporarily as far as getting those frapuccinos in Starbucks. I know I have gained weight from all those sinful whipped cream they place on top and drizzle with equally sinful chocolate syrup.


Unless I need coffee to keep me awake, I will be a no-show in Starbuck's.




I just bought new kick-ass speakers! Now, my room can have that VUDU/Penthouse (these are Cebu clubs/bars) feel minus the smoke, the booze, the strobe lights and the party people.


I am stoked to no bounds. Now I can hold concerts in my room when I am feeling diva-like. I can also unleash that groovy side in me whenever I feel like putting my dancing shoes on.


When I want to retire, I can just rely on slow jams plus the aircon in full thermostat mode. That would certainly be perfect in setting the mood.


I am now carefully making edits on the 3,050 songs I have shoved on my IPOD. I am creating playlists and making sure that these songs are assigned to its most fitting genre.


Good times!

2 comments:

  1. we have exactly the same speakers!! =P

    found your blog from pex

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was an impulse buy but i have no regrets.

    thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete