Monday, November 23, 2009

Dear Rainy Tuesday...


You never fail, my dear friend. You set the mood in a heartbeat.


I am lying in bed in the company of comforting pillows and cozy sheets as you fall. I wish though that I have someone beside me now so we can make out the whole afternoon.There's none and it sucks a bit. What use would my make-out playlist have if no one's here?


Wallowing in could-have-beens is not part of my agendum today however so I won't let that sucky thought cross my mind anymore.


I am so over it. I am moving on.


I am tempted to read a book. My senses have been ignited to go out and get drenched. My bed's urging me to sleep. My IPOD is just within reach.


All these temptations swirling about in my head, wanting to be the first in priority.


Yet here I am, typing away.


I love to blog, can't you see?


Some things would have to wait. I won't give in to anything as of yet until these last lines of my blog.


Make out.

Get cozy.

Give in to John Mayer's new album "Battle Studies."

Do reruns of the movie "500 Days of Summer."

Succumb to slumber.

Tough choices, eh?
I choose slumber. With that, I say, "have a cozy afternoon."


No comments:

Post a Comment