Friday, November 27, 2009

Beer match


Were you ever worth those two bottles of strong beer?


I was never a fan of the bitter taste but it's probably what I needed all along to finally make that move. You see, I am naturally shy and no matter how hard I try, it all ends up to this.


I suck at flirting.


I hope you didn't notice the jitters as I approached you from across the room and finally mumbled my first lines, "are you with someone tonight?" You smiled and gave me the reply I needed.


Everything else was a blur that night except for that kick that I got from drinking beer. I was a total klutz but you didn't mind. At least that's what you told me.


Now, I ask once again. Were you ever worth those two bottles of beer?


You must be. It's been a whirlwind of a month and things are going far greater than I expected it to be.


Steady lang tayo...

No comments:

Post a Comment